- Waterproof, breathable, soft, and comfortable to wear.
- Innovative 3-layer design for extra protection
- Soft, elastic earloops for extra comfort
- Minimal eyewear fogging
- Convenient flat-fold design for easy storage
- Organic Cotton and Non-toxic fabric material
Size:?Suitable for adults and children
Weight:?Within 15g, very light, foldable, not easy to deform, portable, can be washed repeatedly upto 30 washes.
Function:?prevent harmful substances such as dust in the air from inhaling into human body
Material: raw material is cotton, not sponge, foam. The cotton is made into fiber by special technology, which is more comfortable and breathable
- Wash at least once a day or every time after coming back home.
- Cover your mask on the face by fully covering your nose, mouth to chin.
- Wash it carefully & slowly with soap & water.
- Don?t wear a mask at the time of jogging, cycling or at the time of exercise.
- Before putting on the mask, wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Check for defects in the face mask, such as tears or broken loops.
- Position the colored side with Arvedikas Logo of the mask outwards.
- Ear loops: Hold the mask by both ear loops and place one loop over each ear.
- Ties: Hold the mask by the upper strings. Tie the upper strings in a secure bow near the crown of your head.
- Be sure the mask fits snugly.
- Don?t touch the mask once in position.
- If the mask gets soiled or damp, replace it with a new one.