Arvedikas Premium Royal Sandalwood Fragrance Oil for Candle Making-500Ml
- Arvedikas Royal Sandalwood Fragrance Oil has an exotic fragrance that comes with a striking wood base Sandalwood is a very soft woody and alluring fragrance that is perfect for every occasion. Its spicy oriental scent is wonderful for renewing positive energies and in ancient times, was perceived to be a deeply exotic fragrance. Use it also to create a sensual and intimate ambiance. This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, With Sandalwood. You can use this Premium Sandalwood Fragrance Oil for making your own designer scented aroma candles for personal or commercial use.
- Fragrance: Royal Sandalwood
- Volume : 500Ml
- Package Contents : 1
- Container: Plastic-Bottle
- Use Type: For Candle
- This Premium Royal Sadalwood Fragrance Oil for candle making has been created using the finest quality aromatic compounds.
- It must be used for aroma-purpose only.
- It can be easily blended with any other scents to create other fragrances.
- NOTE- We do not recommend it to use on skin or body.
FORMULATED BY AROMATHERAPY EXPERT
- These premium fragrance oils for candle making have been formulated by the Perfumery & Aromatherapy Expert & Trainer at Khadi India Ms Supriya Arora.
GMP & ISO CERTIFIED
- Our products are processed in advanced state of art technologies in ISO 9001-2015 , GMP certified facilities adherence to the Industry norms & export quality standards.
- We ensure that our products do not contain any harmful chemicals.
- We support animal safety & our products are not tested on animals.
INSPIRED BY NATURE
- We do ensure that a hygienic environment is maintained during each stage of manufacturing, packaging & storing in order to ensure that the products retain their original properties.
FOR COMMERCIAL USE OR PERSONAL USE
- This fragrance oil can be used by candle making designers for their commercial or personal use, candle designers & resellers are invited to make wholesale price inquiries for bulk/regular orders by writing us an email at [email protected]